Sunday, April 28, 2013

Welcome To My New Blog,Manifesting Your Wishes

Manifesting Your Wishes

 I want to welcome each and everyone of you to my new blog,manifesting you wishes.The reason for that I created this blog is share inspiration that comes to me and that I know will impact you lives as you go about making you dreams happen.Because,a lot of the time when we are going after our wishes it seems like we are so far away from them.That is where this blog will come in to give you that extra nudge to keep going,to give you that extra shot of enthusiasm that will take you to the next level.

                                                           Here is my welcome video.
You see I did not always believe that we can make our wishes a reality.I grew up in a very closed community to the outside world and was not given access to all the amazing and wonderful things that life has to offer.

But it all changed the day my cousin gave me a book called The Ultimate Quest by Jim Stovall.After reading that book,I got a hunger for knowledge that I cannot explain.You see,at the point that I was given this book,I knew that there had to be more to life than how I was living,I just didn't know what I didn't know.
And then......
Everything Changed,after reading that book I read 32 self development books that same year.

The Key To Manifesting Your Wishes

After reading all these books I started realizing the following things.....
  • That thoughts are things
  • That I am 100% responsible for everything in my life,my past,present,and future
  • That there are laws as certain as the law of gravity that govern the universe and bring abundance into our lives
  • These laws are very,very powerful,i.e.,the Law Of Attraction being only one of them
  • That the more I study success the more successful I became
  • We are the sum total of the 5 people that we spend the most time with,be it in relationships,finances,marriage,spirituality,etc
  • When we hang out with people that we want to be like,it rubs off on us
  • All successful people have a burning desire for what they want and are always positive thinkers
  • Three things that most of these successful people do on a consistent basis is listen to self development audios,they are always reading,and are always going to seminars to gain more specialized knowledge.
  • They know what The Strangest Secret In The World is and how to apply it
These are the things that I am passionate about and what I want to continue to share with you as we all go on with our success journey.I am constantly reading new things in the self development world.I look forward to seeing all of you on the beaches of  world!!

Woops!! I just about forgot,if you don't have a vehicle yet to manifest you desires,click here for a free video and a no cost system that is creating a world wide transformation.

P.S.   Or you can click on the picture below and start manifesting your wishes today

No comments: